- 25 February at the Leisure Centre (3.00-7.00 pm)
- 27 February: Alsager Civic Centre (1.00-7.00 pm)
Save the Alsager MMU Sports Facilities
ALSAGER PARTNERSHIP SPORTS ASSOCIATION
SAVE THE MMU SPORTS FACILITIES
• Plans are being drawn up for the MMU Campus for the provision of up to 500 new homes.
• This could destroy valuable sports facilities in Alsager.
• A recent report published by Cheshire East identifies a shortage of sport and
recreation facilities in Alsager.
• Sport England have statutory powers to protect these valuable assets.
• The Alsager Town Plan envisages a Sports Hub on the site bringing together
a wide range of both sport and community groups into a multi user facility.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR CAMPAIGN TO PROTECT THESE
ASSETS FROM THE BULLDOZER.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
• Join our Facebook page (Save the Alsager MMU Sports Facilities). This will
enable us to give you regular updates on the progress of the application and
• Lobby your MP, Fiona Bruce Fiona.email@example.com.
• Lobby Sport England Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Lobby Cheshire East Planning Dept Adrian.email@example.com
• Lobby Cheshire East Leader Mike Jones Mike.firstname.lastname@example.org
• Attend the forthcoming exhibitions and make your feelings known!
Alsager Leisure Centre Mon 25th February 2013 3pm – 7pm
Alsager Civic Centre Wed 27th February 2013 1pm – 7 pm.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
STEPHEN WADE – email@example.com